Springfield District Court, now the City Hall Annex, is a historic former courthouse at 1600 E. Columbus Avenue in Springfield, Massachusetts. The Neo-Classical building was constructed beginning in 1929 to replace the previous police court, which was outgrowing its quarters. The new building, built of steel and concrete with marble interiors, served as a district court facility, serving a diversity of court needs for Springfield and surrounding communities. It continued in that use until the 1970s, when a new courthouse was built at Court Square. It was then turned over to the city, which has used it for municipal offices since.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Springfield, Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Hampden County, Massachusetts