Wells Fargo Center is a skyscraper located in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. It was built in 1998 and is the tallest skyscraper in Utah, standing 24 stories above street level and 121.9Â m (400Â ft) at roof level, 128.7Â m (422Â ft) at its highest point excluding the antenna.
The American Stores Tower was originally built as the corporate headquarters for American Stores (owners of Sav-on, Osco, Jewel grocery/pharmacy stores.) Shortly after completion, the company was acquired by Albertsons on August 3, 1998, and the building became known as the Delta Tower shortly thereafter. When Albertsons decided to move operations to the Hardware Building on 400 West near North Temple, the building was purchased by Wasatch Property Management, and renamed the building Wells Fargo Center. Wells Fargo currently occupies numerous floors within the building, as do many of Salt Lake's premiere law firms.
- Architect - HKS Architects
- Elevator count - 13
- Building use - office, commercial
- Structural type - highrise
- Architectural style - postmodern
- Materials - glass and Cold Springs salt and pepper granite
- It has two helicopter pads on the roof
- KUTV is housed in the building
- List of tallest buildings by U.S. state
- List of tallest buildings in Salt Lake City