Bob Greene (born December 8, 1958) is an American exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism, and weight loss. Greene is the creator of Best Life, a diet and fitness plan, and Best Life Foods, which sells a line of butter substitutes.
Greene was born in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and is a graduate of Cherry Hill High School East.
Greene studied physical education at the University of Delaware and then went on to get a master's degree in exercise physiology from the University of Arizona. He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Greene has authored over ten books concerning weight-loss, diet and health, including two books co-authored by Oprah Winfrey. He is a frequent guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, has a radio show on the "Oprah and Friends" satellite radio network and is a contributor to O. He lives in Santa Barbara, California with his wife, Urania, and their daughter. Winfrey was the "Best Woman" at his 2005 wedding.
- The Life You Want, by Bob Greene, 2010; ISBNÂ 978-1-4165-8836-8.
- Best Life Diet, by Bob Greene, 2006; ISBNÂ 1-4165-4066-0.
- Best Life Diet Daily Journal, by Bob Greene, ISBNÂ 1-4165-4314-7.
- Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body and a Better Life, by Bob Greene and Oprah Winfrey, 1999; ISBNÂ 0-7868-8298-0.
- A Journal of Daily Renewal: The Companion to Make the Connection, by Bob Greene and Oprah Winfrey, 1996; ISBNÂ 0-7868-8215-8.
- Keep the Connection: Choices for a Better and Healthier Life, by Bob Greene, 2004; ISBNÂ 0-7868-8895-4.
- Get With the Program!: Getting Real About Your Weight, Health, and Emotional Well-Being, by Bob Greene, Sydny Miner (Editor), 2002; ISBNÂ 0-7432-3804-4.
- Get With the Program! Daily Journal, by Bob Greene, 2002; ISBNÂ 0-7432-3834-6.
- Get With the Program! Guide to Good Eating: Great Food for Good Health, by Bob Greene, Bonni Leon-Berman (Designed by), 2003; ISBNÂ 0-7432-4310-2.
- The Get With The Program! Guide to Fast Food and Family Restaurants, by Bob Greene, 2003; ISBNÂ 0-7432-5621-2.
- Bob Greene's Total Body Makeover: An Accelerated Program of Exercise and Nutrition for Maximum Results in Minimum Time, by Bob Greene, 2004; ISBNÂ 0-7432-5405-8.
- The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- Bob Greene's The Best Life